MIDWAY WEBSITE ADA COMPLIANCE PLAN OF ACTION
The Midway School District is committed to ensuring accessibility of its website for students with disabilities, parents with disabilities, and members of the public with disabilities. The district will work to make all pages on the district’s website conform to the W3C WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA conformance, or updated equivalents of these guidelines. The following time line will be used to accomplish this goal:
- The district will study options available for making the website ADA compliant. The options will include auditing and remediating our current website from within the district and/or contracting with a vendor for those services. Migrating to an entirely new website is also an option.
Time Frame: Completed by February 1, 2018
- The current site will be audited or a new site will be started. If the decision is for a new site then the vendor must guarantee the site is ADA compliant when it goes live. The audit will be manual and automated.
Time Frame: Completed by April 1, 2018
- Remediation of current website or development of new website is completed.
- Training in maintaining an ADA compliant website will be provided to any staff members who work with the website.
- Quarterly manual and automated audits will be performed and problems resolved.
- Patrons may contact the following personnel, personally or in writing, at 701-869-2432 if you have suggestions, questions or complaints:
- Mr. Mike Carroll, Technology Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Roger Abbe, Superintendent. email@example.com
Midway Public School is making a good faith effort to keep it's website ADA compliant. We do not take responsibility for any websites that linked to the Midway website but are the property of other entities
School Board Exhibit FGA-E explains Directory Information that the District can share with approved entities.